NEW THIS YEAR
All the accepted abstracts are scheduled for poster presentation. Posters (maximum size is 4 feet by 4 feet) will be displayed in the Market Street Foyer from June 3, 2010 at 7:00 AM to June 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM. Time has been set for Poster Authors to interact with Symposium Attendees on Friday, June 4 from 5:00 to 6:00 PM.
There will be an award for the best abstract presented at the symposium. The winner will present their abstract during Session II on Thursday afternoon, June 3, 2010 at 4:20- 4:50 PM, and will receive an invitation to the Speaker's Dinner Cruise, to be held on Thursday evening.
The deadline for submission has now passed, and submitted abstracts are under review by the Selection Committee.
Criteria for Selection
- Poster abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit only.All abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and applicants will be notified no later than April 19, 2010. Final acceptance will be subject to payment of the registration fees.
- Authors presenting poster abstracts must be registered as participants. Posters will not be displayed from un-registered authors.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address on the submission form.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the poster abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the poster abstract.
- Conflict of Interest/Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of any commercial funding sources. Authors must declare all commercial interests.
- Abstracts emphasing a commercial product will not be considered.
- All clinical studies must have been approved by institutional committees on ethics of experimental and human investigations.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact may be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- If you have any questions regarding poster abstracts please contact us by email:
Instructions for Preparing Posters for Display
- The allocated poster board space is a maximum size of 4 feet in height and 4 feet in width. Poster Boards will be provided, which are 4 feet in height and 8 feet in width, each containing up to 2 posters on each side.
- Poster material must be prepared in advance and should be large enough to be viewed at a distance of 6 feet. Poster printings will NOT be provided by the Symposium Organizer.
- The author will be responsible for printing and setting up poster presentations. For convenience, a 24-hour FedEx Office Print & Ship Center [100 California St. San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone:+1.41. 834.0240 Fax: +1.415.834.0243 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org] is located in very close proximity to the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- Posters must be set up by Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 7 AM and removed at the end of the Symposium.
- Authors must be registered for the Symposium.
The presenting author/person who submitted the abstract assumes full responsibility of the content of the abstract and all co-authors must be aware of this content. Please note that your abstract may be used on this website and conference materials.